Same Tradition of Caring, A Whole New Level of Care
We are committed to enhancing the lives of our residents, whether they need short-term rehabilitation, traditional long-term care or premier residential care accommodations. At Lutheran, we recognize that the difference is in the details and we invest as much time and energy in our setting as we do in the care we provide.
We are committed to upholding the Center’s mission and over 90-year tradition of serving and caring for older adults and their families with the highest degree of professional expertise and personal care.
Our mission is to provide a bridge between inpatient care and home for our short-term residents and to achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning for each of our long-term residents.
Let our qualified team of professionals help your loved one recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care.
Lutheran’s Services, Setting, and Amenities:
- Center renovations and enhancements underway
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitative therapies (Physical, Occupational, and Speech) available 7 days a week if indicated
- Social service/nurse case management
- Recreational, education and social activities
- Extensive spiritual life programming and religious services for patients of all faiths as well as weekly Chaplaincy services
- Delicious, nutritious meals
- Care by ancillary providers such as podiatry, optometry, audiology, dentistry, geri-psych services and hospice
- Dietitian and pharmacy consultants
- Spacious patient rooms with cable televisions, telephones and WIFI access with available laptop computer access during your stay
- Central air conditioning
- Designated, spacious and fully equipped rehabilitation gym with kitchenette and modality machines
- Well-appointed main dining room and day rooms
- Expansive outside courtyard with gazebo and patio area
- Beauty salon/barber services
- Visitor parking
Situated in the heart of Worcester, our Center offers a convenient location just minutes away from nearby hospitals, the highway, and downtown.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our setting and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the Center’s setting, comprehensive programming, and personalized care.