Our Center for Short-term Rehabilitation
The Right Choice To Get Ready For Home
Let our Center for Short-term Rehabilitation at Lutheran help you feel your strongest after surgery or a hospital stay.
Our goal is to get you home just as soon as you are ready.
- Specialized focus on Orthopedic, Stroke and Neurological, Cardiac and
- Post-surgical Recovery Care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech-Language Therapies available seven days per week
- One-on-one therapy sessions by therapists specializing in total joint rehabilitation and the latest treatments
- Ambulation and endurance training
- Adaptive equipment and wheelchair position education
- Retraining in activities of daily living
- Cognitive retraining
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Home evaluations and discharge preparation with family/patient education
- Fully equipped rehab gym with kitchenette and the latest modality devices
- Social Services and Case Management discharge planning for your return home
Skilled Nursing Services
- Dedicated Medical Director leadership
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Wound and Skin Care Management
- Pain Management
- Diabetic Management and Teaching
- Cardiac Management with specialty education
- Stroke treatment and management
- Vascular/Amputee Management and Rehabilitation
- Enteral Feeding Therapy and Nutrition Management
- Renal Care with available off-site dialysis
- IV Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy and Pulmonary Management
Setting our care apart:
- Resident Service Liaison or designated Admissions Department staff, providing concierge services and daily check-ins to ensure patient satisfaction, comfort, and that all requests are met
- Classic and Contemporary Cuisine offerings to meet our patients’ expectations
- Designated Unit, providing a warm atmosphere with spacious patient rooms and amenities such as cable television, private phone, and WiFi access
We support the emotional and physical recovery of our patients, through dining, activities, and amenities that offer an encouraging setting and make it easy to stay connected to family and friends.
Our team is the heart of the care we deliver. Each and every person you’ll meet is focused on your recovery and goals.
We encourage patients with scheduled surgeries to pre-book your stay at Lutheran. Tour our center, meet our team, and become familiar with all that we offer in recovery care. Pre-bookings allow you to enjoy a stress-free transition after your surgery. We will work with your surgeon and primary care physician to learn details of your condition and post-operative goals, for a truly personalized approach that gets you ready for home.
Call us today to pre-book your stay!